Membership to SIEBA is an important professional partnership. The benefits of SIEBA membership for primary, intermediate, and secondary schools are:
- Belong to the professional organization for international education professionals
- Receive access to professional development, training, and guidance
- Access the SIEBA Hub, a central online location for support and resources
- School leaders and Boards of Trustees receive support and resources for international education
- Be represented on regulation and policy issues facing international education
- Be recognised by regulators and government agencies for international education
- Receive international education advisory services and make international education enquiries
- Connect with other organizations supporting international education both in New Zealand and abroad
- Engages with key agencies including Education New Zealand, Ministry of Education, NZQA and Immigration New Zealand.
Membership Fees for 2024
SIEBA relies on subscriptions to fund services and support on behalf of members.
Primary and Intermediate Schools: $1,100 + GST per year
Secondary Schools: $1,850 + GST per year
(If you are in an Area School or Year 7-13 High School, the Secondary School subscription applies.)
If you wish to contact us about membership, please send your enquiry to: email@example.com
To register as an individual please complete the registration form here.
To register your school, please complete the registration form here.
(Your school or agency must be registered first before you can access SIEBA resources and services. Once your school or agency is registered, you can then complete the individual registration).