SIEBA HUI 2024
We are very excited to bring you the 2024 SIEBA Hui -the largest international education conference for the school sector in New Zealand. If there is one conference to attend this year – The SIEBA Hui is it!
2024 is conference year and we are excited to have the SIEBA Hui back on the school sector’s event schedule for the first time since 2018. The SIEBA Hui is a must attend for anyone working in international education so join us in Auckland in June and fill your cup with workshops, presentations, and opportunities to accelerate your international education programme.
Leap ahead in the development of the international education programme at your school through two days of back-to-back opportunities to learn, share and connect. Exclusive to SIEBA members, registrations will open during February so keep watching the events page of the website to secure your place in Tamaki Makaurau in June.
THE SIEBA CONFERENCE 2024 WILL:
- Feature speakers who will challenge us, expand our points of view, and give meaning to our work.
- Offer workshops on collaboration, sustainability, student care, marketing, recruitment and more.
- Provide strands specifically for primary and intermediate schools, secondary schools, school leaders, principals.and accommodation staff.
- Offer insights and updates from our key government agencies.
- Celebrate success through the SIEBA Awards dinner and evening entertainment.
- Bring together a range of commercial partners with services and products to offer schools and their international students.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE PART IN THE SIEBA CONFERENCE 2024?
- The SIEBA International Education Conference is the only national get together dedicated solely to international education in New Zealand schools
- Hear from experts to remain up to date within an ever-changing area of education.
- Meet colleagues and spend time with professionals of like minds.
- Explore ways to work together for better results.
- Learn more about the Code and school’s compliance responsibilities.
- Spend time with leading practitioners for conversation, inspiration, and new ideas.
- This opportunity occurs only once every two years – there won’t be another until 2026.
2 Day Ticket $790 +GST (includes all catering, awards ceremony and dinner with entertainment)
1 Day Ticket $390 + GST (includes daytime catering)
Registrations coming soon